New Zealand , New Zealand
Date published: 27-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Valuation & Advisory Services
Provide support to a highly successful team
Auckland CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Director and valuation team;
- Ensure the team’s process and procedural responsibilities are in line with CBRE procedures and systems;
- Valuation job set up including correspondence, documentation, data input and checking, dictation, file management, searches and formatting reports for distribution;
- Liaising with internal/external clients and responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- General office and administrative duties including processing invoices and expense reconciliations, along with ad-hoc duties as required.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced administrative role supporting a team;
- Excellent time management skills to be able to thrive in a very busy deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Being proactive, showing initiative and having very good attention to detail;
- Superior communication and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relations with clients and colleagues;
- Intermediate/Advanced skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly;
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Good sense of humour, energy and enthusiasm
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.