Support a highly successful commercial valuations team
Broad role within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Fixed term contract from April until November 2019
Auckland CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the team.
- Job Set Up including correspondence, documentation, data input and checking, file management, dictation typing, searches and formatting reports for distribution.
- Liaising with internal and external clients and responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- General office and administrative duties including processing invoices and expenses, along with adhoc duties as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar fast paced administrative support role.
- Ability to manage a number of ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Proactive, use initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS office skills are desirable.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from different cultures, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers and people with disabilities.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.