Lead the Talent Acquisition (TA) team while also undertaking hands on 360 degree recruitment
General operations management relating to the TA function within AUS/NZ
Strategic and operational project work
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Lead, develop and coach the Talent Acquisition Partners (TAPs) and provide guidance to the remotely located Shared Services Support team.
- In partnership with the HR Director, develop TA strategy and align to overall business strategy.
- Partner with key sponsors of the Recruitment and Retention Program ensuring it's ongoing successful delivery.
- Work with HR and Marcomms to ensure EVP is established, communicated and leveraged both internally and externally.
- Undertake general operations management including management of the Referral Program, PSA, relationships with external providers, compliance requirements etc.
- SME for all recruitment related enquiries and escalations across Pacific.
- 360 degree recruitment including search.
- Engage with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Project work – maintenance of current projects and initiation of new requirements to progress the TA function and deliver to an ever changing business landscape.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience working within a fast paced, deadline driven global environment with complex matrix reporting structures.
- An experienced and highly competent Talent Acquisition Partner.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain a calm approach under pressure.
- Superior stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to motivate, coach, lead and manage a team of Talent Acquisition professionals.
- Strong business acumen with ability to link TA initiatives to business outcomes.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.