CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. The APAC HR Team delivers service across all functional areas of Shared Services and regional business lines.
This is an exciting opportunity for Talent Sourcing professionals to join our team. We are looking for 2 additional resources that will be based in our Shared Service Centre. Successful candidates will leverage their expertise on talent identification and research, creating market maps and talent pools to add value to our talent acquisition function.
- Market map creation of target candidates throughout Greater China and/or Southeast Asia region.
- Candidate attraction and proactive sourcing on volume positions.
- Internal database management.
- Pipelining talent and creating talent pools in anticipation of business needs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key HR contacts, and providing guidance on candidate market activities.
- Some interview coordination activity as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience handling high volume sourcing, ideally in an internal or RPO environment.
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or English are mandatory due to the coverage
- Excellent networking and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solutions focused, proactive team player, organized and efficient.
- Working knowledge of Avature or applicant tracking and candidate relationship management systems.
- Demonstrated experience creating Talent Pools and maintaining data integrity within the recruitment databases.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (including Excel and PowerPoint functions).
- Business or HR related Qualifications highly regarded.
If working for a world-class organisation, in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, we want to hear from you today.