CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. The APAC HR Team delivers service across all functional areas of Shared Services and regional business lines.
With continued expansion of our business, we have built a TA Sourcing Centre of Excellence. This is an exciting opportunity for Talent Sourcing professionals to join our team. Based in our Shared Service Centre. Successful candidates will leverage their expertise on talent identification and research, creating market maps and talent pools to add value to our talent acquisition function.
- Market map creation of target candidates throughout APAC.
- Candidate attraction and proactive sourcing.
- Internal database management.
- Pipelining talent and creating talent pools in anticipation of business needs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key HR contacts, and providing guidance on candidate market activities.
- Some interview coordination activity as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Sourcing experience, ideally in an internal or RPO environment.
- Excellent communication and fluent in English additional language will be an advantage.
- Experience handling high mandate volumes with demonstrated urgency.
- Excellent networking and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solutions focused, proactive team player, organized and efficient.
- Working knowledge of Avature or applicant tracking and candidate relationship management systems.
- Demonstrated experience creating Talent Pools and maintaining data integrity within recruitment databases.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (including Excel and PowerPoint functions).
- Business or HR related Qualifications highly regarded.
If working for a world-class organisation, in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, we want to hear from you today.