Internal Talent Acquisition team
Partner with the Project Management business
Part time or Full time, Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provision of 360-degree recruitment services from initial planning and job brief to offer management
- Extensive relationship building and stakeholder management
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Talent pipelining, deep searching, mapping and head hunting in addition to traditional advertising and shortlisting
- Contribution to project work in collaboration with the People/TA team and Project Management business line.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A track record in Talent Acquisition within agency, in-house or on-site
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Superior stakeholder management and ability to work with diverse teams
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- A client focused approach and commitment to service delivery
- Experience recruiting Project Managers, or a network within property and projects would be advantageous.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.