Internal Talent Acquisition team
Property Management division
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Extensive relationship building and stakeholder management
- Provision of 360-degree recruitment services from initial planning and job brief to offer management
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Talent pipelining, deep searching, mapping and head hunting in addition to traditional advertising and shortlisting
- Regular interaction with the offshore team
- Contribution to ad hoc “special interest” project work in collaboration with the HR/TA team or Property Management business line
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A track record in Talent Acquisition within Agency/In-house/on-site, preferably in a volume driven environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Superior stakeholder management and ability to work with diverse teams and individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Service focused and committed to delivery
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.