Talent Acquisition Partner
Pathumwan , Thailand
Date published: 21-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We currently have an opportunity as a Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner based in Bangkok. This role is part of our Thailand HR team. The incumbent will support our Advisory business lines for Thailand and reports to the Southeast Asia TA Lead and Thailand HR Director. The responsibilities include:
- Develop deep relationships with the business understanding their talent needs and business objectives
- Provide timely and effective end-to-end recruitment service to all businesses whilst engaging key stakeholders throughout the recruitment journey
- Develop the recruitment strategy and go-to-market plan for specialist / volume roles
- Review and assess talent, making recommendations to the business leaders
- Utilizes data to assist the Hiring Manager throughout the recruitment process to inform fact-based decision making and the assessment of talent
- Advises the Hiring Manager on remuneration package details within approved budgets and market rates, extends offer and negotiate terms with candidates
- Develop networks and knowledge within specialist areas across corporate real estate, property and adjacent industries
- Partners with the TA shared services team to thoroughly brief and co-ordinate appropriate levels of talent identification and candidate sourcing support
To succeed in the role, applicant should possess the following qualities:
- Min 4 years of experience as a Recruiter working either fast-paced in-house or in an agency environment
- Experienced in both volume and niche recruitment.
- Advanced communication skills in both English and Thai
- Ability to build key relationships and manage senior stakeholders and influence decision makers
- Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders and HR team
- Experience working in multi-national environments for large globally based organisations with complex matrix reporting structures
- Good working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Taleo & Avature), other sourcing tools like LinkedIn, and Microsoft Office
- Able to manage a diverse workload and meet multiple deadlines independently.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate would be notified on for the next step of the recruitment process.