The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) plays a key role in the delivery of CBRE’s mission to attract and recruit the best talent. The TAP is responsible for providing high-value recruitment support to Hiring Managers, championing the CBRE brand and ensuring the delivery of exceptional candidate experience.
• Develops deep relationships with the business understanding their talent needs and business objectives
• Reviews and assesses talent making recommendations to the business
• Develops networks and knowledge within specialist areas across corporate real estate, property and adjacent industries
• Develops the recruitment strategy and go-to-market plan for specialist roles
• Provides timely and effective end-to-end recruitment service to all businesses whilst engaging key stakeholders throughout the recruitment journey
• Utilizes data to assist the Hiring Manager throughout the recruitment process to inform fact-based decision making and the assessment of talent
• Partners with the TA shared services team to thoroughly brief and co-ordinate appropriate levels of talent identification and candidate sourcing support
• Advises the Hiring Manager on remuneration package details within approved budgets and market rates, extends offer and negotiate terms with candidates
Education and Experience:
• Extensive experience as a Senior Recruiter working either in-house or in an Agency (Real estate or property recruitment is highly regarded)
• Advanced communication skills
• Ability to build key relationships and manage senior stakeholders and influence decision makers
• Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent in candidate short and challenging functions
• Experience working in multi-national environments for large globally based organisations with complex matrix reporting structures.
• A good working knowledge of recruitment databases, sourcing tools such as google x-ray, Boolean searching working knowledge of PeopleSoft (ideal), recruitment databases (Taleo & Avature) and Microsoft Office (including excel functions)