TA Partner role supporting Global Workplace Solution (GWS) business
Responsible for a variety of key client accounts across Pacific region
9-month maternity cover with the potential to be extended - commencing late Aug 2019
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Partner with the GWS business and provide recruitment advice to local and regional business line leaders
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships throughout the business
- Perform proactive sourcing and market mapping, reactive recruitment, as well as assessing and delivering strategic insights to add real value to the business
- Work closely with TA Shared Services Centre team and manage sourcing partners to assist in identifying key talent for open vacancies
- Ensure full compliance with the SOP and recruitment policies
- Provide TA support for any ad hoc projects or process improvements
Here are some of the strengths you'll have to help us deliver;
- Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience
- Flexible in an ever-changing and rapid working environment
- Capable of building effective relationships at all levels
- Familiar with recruitment databases and sourcing tools
- Highly motivated, profesional and able to work autonomously
- Excellence communication skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding recruitment experience
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.