Talent Acquisition Manager
Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 15-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager will be a talent advisor to partner business and HR leaders. He/she oversees Thailand strategic recruitment and talent acquisition practices and implement best in class talent acquisition approach to support business objectives. The incumbent will lead the local TA Team to leverage on direct sourcing to attract top talent for CBRE, Thailand.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment including developing search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring.
- Provide guidance to the Thailand Talent Acquisition team to support recruitment for diverse business lines
- Consult with hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends.
- Proactively direct source for talent through social media, employee referrals, competitive intelligence/research, sourcing tools and other innovative channels
- Use proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed.
- Be a CBRE ambassador to drive employer branding projects and ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Champion for all TA policies and processes, change management, and compliance
- Develop and execute a structured and effective campus / internship recruitment strategy for the Thailand.
- Monitor budgeted headcount and manpower forecast and provide management with recruitment updates and reports.
To be successful in the role, incumbent should possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of experience in talent acquisition
- Candidate with both in-house and agency recruitment experience a strong advantage
- Demonstrated experience to lead and manage both volume and niche hiring (ground-level volume recruitment to senior appointments)
- Proactive recruiting and direct sourcing experience essential
- Build strong relationships and manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic working environment with a strong service excellence culture.
- Familiar with Recruitment Management System such as Avature, Taleo or Kenexa
- Resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity and implement change management
- Strong communication skills in both English and Thai.