Talent Acquisition Intern
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 8-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Source resumes and screen them for individual job postings for pipe-lining purposes across the Asia Pacific Countries
- Familiarise yourself in understanding CBRE as a company and CBRE’s recruitment process
- Conduct interviews and coordinate with Hiring Manager for interview scheduling.
- Contacts the Talent Pool to ensure we have all pertinent information
- Assist on job advertisements drafting and posting on relevant sites
- Contribute to other recruiting projects & initiatives as needed
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the team.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree and is currently enrolled in an undergraduate course in a relevant field of study
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and/or English communication skills (to support Mandarin speaking countries)
- Has the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willing to learn, be flexible and adaptable