Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 8-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. The APAC HR Team delivers service across all functional areas of Shared Services and regional business lines.
With continued expansion of our business, we have built a Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity for HR professionals to join our team. Successful candidates will support the recruiting function by administering the pre-offer employment process from job offer to onboard.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a key role in delivering and supporting Offer Management & Pre-boarding requirements to candidates & key stakeholders.
- Executes and initiates the Offer Management processes across the Asia Pacific Countries (APAC) including reference check, background screening & work visa processing
- Delivers and maintain the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensures that country pre-boarding deliverables are submitted on time
- Ensures the Recruitment system is up to date
- Works together with in-country HR Team to ensure all country deliverables are complete before the candidate’s onboarding day
- Assists with internal & external queries related to Offer Management & Pre-boarding
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Has good communication skills (additional language is an advantage)
- Very detailed-driven
- Enjoys working in a fast-pace environment
- Willing to work on public holidays
If working for a world-class organisation, in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, we want to hear from you today.