Brisbane CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- End to end project delivery right through to UAT testing & implementation
- Database management and query development for both standard and ad hoc reporting
- System maintenance, security administration, help desk support and troubleshooting
- Develop and maintain platform process documentation, user guides and drive continual improvement
- Provide training and coaching on the relevant systems when required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong experience using MRI software or commercial property accounting programs
- A good understanding of General Ledger (P& L, Balance Sheet)
- Competence in all Microsoft Office packages with excellent Excel capabilities.
- Team focused with strong problem-solving skills, logical thinking and solutions focused approach
- Tertiary qualifications in IT and/or Accounting will be considered highly desirable.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process
We look forward to hearing from you.