Fixed term contract to cover parental leave
Strong month end close and internal controls (SOX) focus
Global No 1 Company in Commercial Real Estate
Here’s a snapshot of your core responsibilities;
- Lead the Corporate Services team for Australia/NZ - 1-2 direct reports
- Manage the Finance Service Centre - indirectly and remotely located
- Management AP and AR
- Assist with a timely month-end reporting close
- SOX/Internal Controls – involvement in regional compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, which includes monitoring and improving internal controls
- Manage Key Financial Systems including improvements and associated implementations and upgrades
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Big 4 back ground highly advantageous
- Qualified Accountant (e.g CA/CPA or equivalent) with minimum 5+ years post qualified experience advantageous.
- Previous recent experience in a similar role within a US GAAP or ASX controlled environment
- Strong background in financial control, audit and internal controls
- High level of accuracy and ability to deliver when there are competing priorities
- Well-developed Leadership Skills and the ability to lead and mentor teams located in Brisbane and Offshore
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with Regional finance teams, APAC Shared Services and global stakeholders
- Experience with Peoplesoft, HFM, TM1, other ERP and financial reporting systems would be highly advantageous
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.