Develop sustainability strategies for a key client account
Energy and Engineering focused role
Sydney CBD Location
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Complete NABERS rating assessments for assets within the portfolio
- Monitor compliance to the Commercial Building Disclosure
- Provide Green Star advice and management
- Develop cost effective solutions to reduce and optimise the consumption of energy and water
- Provide building optimisation advice and develop sustainability strategies
- Manage Environmental Risk Factors for minimisation of risk to the client, tenants and CBRE
Here are some of the strengths you'll possess and the background you need to be successful:
- Degree qualifications in Environmental Management, Engineering or Property with extensive experience with sustainability management
- Superior knowledge of Green Building and NABERS requirements and energy reduction
- You will hold CBD Assessor Qualifications
- The ability to maintain high professional standards of service and meet all client deadlines
- proactive and client focused approach with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.