Summer Internship 2019
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 17-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Our CBRE Hong Kong Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the real estate industry. You will enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
• Internship: 6 weeks
Based on your interests and experiences, you will be matched to, interview with, and work in an assigned business group for 6 weeks during the summer. You can view a list of example teams below. Interns may be considered for potential full-time opportunities based on their internship performance.Area
Take a look at our fields of work here: https://www.cbre.com.hk/en/real-estate-servicesMinimum Qualifications
• You must be pursuing a full-time undergraduate program with an expected graduation date between May 2020 and May 2023
• You will need to have a permanent HKID or a valid working visa in Hong Kong to apply for this program
• To ensure that you enjoy the full internship experience, you must be able to complete the 6-week program
• Strong interest in CBRE and the real estate industry
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
• Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
• Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.