Strategic Sourcing Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 14-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
- Liaises with Account Finance team develop, report / track expense management opportunities.
- Monitors and manages the supplier / contractor process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities.
- Prepares and maintains contracts and statements of work with national / regional service providers in accordance with company standards.
- Develops and manages strong relationships with Account staff, Clients and Regional Suppliers and Contractors.
- Serves as key point of contact for utilization supplier management and coordination with outside supply chain / e-procurement solutions.
- Participates on behalf of the Account in regional and global supply chain initiatives.
- Develops company-wide playbooks and other organizational materials with respect to regional supply chain.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent to a 4-year college program in relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in procurement of MRO, services and supplies in multiple industries.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, contract negotiation, quality assurance, and procurement management; Experience in implementing e-procurement solutions with exposure to systems development and supplier management.
- C.P.M., C.P.S.M. or N.A.C.M. certifications or eligibility preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite Products and Internet navigation. Experience in working with and managing e-procurement and contracts management platforms. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.