Procurement Manager (Night Shift)
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 8-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Superuser / Poweruser for CBRE’s eProcurement platform.
- Close engagement with the Strategic Sourcing Managers and ensure full support is given to their e-RFx & e-Auction and/or contract management request.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement new service offerings within the e-RFx & e-Auction and/or contract management request process.
- Develop service excellence and continuous process improvement principles and mindset within the team.
- Ensure adequate controls across Strategic Sourcing teams so that these are fully understood by all operators and are properly evidenced
- Support and promote global initiatives.
- Maintain seamless interface with sourcing managers and division/country/regional leads.
- Develop strong relationship with other regional teams to share best practices.
- Work as part of a Supply Chain Productivity and Operations centralized team supporting regions in the planning and execution of e-RFx & e-Auction and/or contract management deliverables.
- Adhering to strict Risk and Controls procedures and ensure compliance.
- Ensure sourcing managers are equipped to maximize efficiencies through training and analysis.
- Provide supplier and coverage for e-RFx & e-Auction and/or contract management from other regions when needed.
- Provide standardize global metrics across regions/countries/categories.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor workloads and priorities across multiple groups.
- Ability to work without supervision in a busy and high-pressured environment.
- Ability to collate and analyze complex and varying data in different formats.
- Ability to identify and assess risk/issues and highlight these in a timely manner.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional and positive manner.
- Perform sourcing services functions at a regional level or country specific outside of the Poland.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoints critical to the function
- Excel in organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with strong influencing and persuasive talents.
- Takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives.
- Has an aptitude for innovation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language.
- Additional language skills would be an advantage.
- Ensure work is completed and delivered accurately and within set SLAs.
- Team player and leader.
Qualifications and Education:
- willing to work on mid or night shift schedule (US hours)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field from four-year College and/or University.
- Minimum of three years of experience and/or training.
- Certified procurement professional such as CPM or CIPS is a plus.
- Skills / experience in eProcurement platform Zycus or Ariba is a plus.