- High-profile opportunity to successfully lead a strategic client account
- Lead all account operations, people and its function
- Collaborate with strategic teams to develop ongoing improvements
- Drive overall success of the client account
Here’s what you can expect in the role;
- Success will be demonstrated through the delivery of client objectives while continuing to further integrate service from the CBRE enterprise
- Develop and execute the clients' strategies
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to achieve client KPI’S
- Communicate and maintain highly effective client relationships
- Deliver the strategic accounts' financial performance
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure CBRE and the clients risks are appropriately considered.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Real Estate, ideally Commercial Real Estate in a portfolio role as a Centre or Retail Operations Manager
- Strong executive presence enabling you to partner with leaders to drive change across the account
- Proven experience leading an account or other senior managerial experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic business plans
- Confidence to provide strategic advice and be a trusted advisor to internal and external Clients.
- Knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of finance and measures of performance
- Experience growing and leading a diverse and high performing team.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.