Use your excellent organisation skills
Support a client focused team
Brisbane CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide administration and team support to the State Lead of the account
- Format monthly client reports relating to facilities management and operations
- Process financial documents – work orders, invoices and expenses
- Support the help-desk response team to improve client service delivery
- Liaise with Facilities Managers to maintain building and tenant information
- Assist with adhoc projects and administrative tasks as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Great communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong administration skills including intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
- Qualifications or experience in property desired but not essential
- The ability to work independently and take initiative.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.