Sr. Director, Transaction Management, GC
Shanghai , China
Date published: 24-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The main responsibilities of the Sr. Director of TM , Greater China (GC) are as follows:-
- To manage the PnL of TM in Mainland China and HK and deliver financial growth to meet GC Exco expectations.
- To collaborate with CBRE Client Care team to develop the domestic market opportunity in Mainland China by winning more Chinese Accounts and building solid relationship with many Chinese occupiers.
- To assist in pursuits and pitches for Global or Regional (APAC) Accounts, working with APAC Sales & Solutions team to produce identify China-based opportunities, proposals, RFP responses and presentations.
- To provide oversights to account management services to a number of key regional and/or global contracted client accounts based in Greater China.
- To build, train and coach the TM team in Greater China as well as to create an inclusive culture for GC TM team, aiming to improve the employee engagement scores.
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- At least 10-years experience in brokerage business, Account Management or Corporate Real Estate
- Strong financial senses with PnL management experience preferred
- Leadership skills in managing people and build cultural
- Effective communication skills