Sr Account Operations Manager
Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 19-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Conducts client meetings, communicates to clients regarding regional facilities performance. Communicates to clients regarding property profiles, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports.
- Manages the operations and maintenance of facilities within a region.
- Manages facilities staff to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget.
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure that client contract specifications are fulfilled.
- Prepares presentations to management and client to obtain approval for projects.
- Develops and recommends strategic facility management objectives for clients. Prepares capital project budgets and operating budget reports. Prepares periodic operating budget variance reports.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis. Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Other duties may be assigned.