Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 11-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as a primary interface and point of contact with client Property team & stakeholders for all space related requests.
- Maintains & shares knowledge of current and future space needs and understanding of the business direction and changing workplace needs.
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms for occupancy management & forecasting.
- Direct engagement with client stakeholders facilitating discussion and programming of space requirements (headcount/growth, allocations, adjacencies, special support needs).
- Data analysis to proactively identify opportunities for optimization; agile working or vacancy reduction.
- Educates and enforces relevant Property policies, standards and procedures.
- Respond to space recharge questions/challenges and facilitate cross-department journal/corrections.
- Proactively provides input on process improvement.
- Line management of Space Coordinators to ensure that all information in space management system is updated & accurate per account KPIs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- At least 4 years of progressive experience with space management: managing space allocation & occupancy data.
- Must have experience in finding solutions for space requests: actively managing space vacancies, managed people moves of some complexities with dependencies.
- Understand & can articulate the difference between a) occupancy b) utilization c) allocations; experience with cost allocations/recharge for space preferred.
- Able to perform data analysis & create tailored reports.
- Background from a company which has agile working environment, preferably participated in transitioning fixed desk teams to an agile working environment.
- Soft skills needed: strong communication skills, good problem-solving abilities & a result-orientated focus, displays business acumen in their understanding of the financial impact of space & its importance.
- Line managerial experience preferred.