Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 18-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to manage the sourcing, procurement, and management of suppliers and vendors in support of the delivery of real estate, facilities, and project management services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services.
- Includes contract review and/or preparation and negotiation, contract administration and adherence to company policies and legal requirements and compliance.
- Manages the process of contract terminations, expirations, extensions and renewals. Interfaces with/advises peers and corporate management staff with changes or results.
- Manages the supplier performance management and development program.
- Negotiates contracts for goods, services, supplies, equipment, etc., ensuring quality, cost-effectiveness, Sox compliance and timely delivery.
- Designs and manages the RFP processes to support program goals and requirements. Works with internal and client stakeholders in establishing, managing, creating RFPs and analyzing purchasing projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field from four-year College and/or University. Minimum of 5 years of procurement of real estate or facility management services and supplies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of database reporting and platform manipulation. Familiarity with use of contracts management tools and platforms.