Snr Business Analyst
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 13-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Under general direction, to assist in managing the day to day operations of a fast-growing business unit. The successful person for this role is expected to demonstrate high credibility, committed in meeting deadlines and poses good business sense to help drive the business unit to be successful.
- To support the head of department to manage the overall accountability for financial, resource planning and overall performance management of the business unit.
- He /She will need to have a strong command in English and demonstrate capability in producing reports, writing of SOPs, business cases, incident reports etc.
- Strong administrative experience with proven track record is an added advantage
- Maintain open, professional relationships with OEM, preferred suppliers and partners.
- Manage services so that delivery complies with the client's Guiding Principles and Service Level Requirements.
- Manage and co-ordinate to the delivery of CBRE remote services where applicable.
- Manage the financial and commercial activities so that services are delivered within agreed cost targets and, where possible, reduce costs whilst maintaining quality standards or at agreed standards.
- In addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business administration/finance/economics/mass communications or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Experience in managing records, databases and confidential files for business units.
- Strong knowledge in finance and accounting and has in-depth understanding on P&L is a must.
- Strong knowledge in MS excel, MS words and MS power point is a prerequisite.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply a high level of collaboration and team leadership skills.
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Analytic skills with pragmatic delivery focus.
- Ability to define and implement effective processes and procedures for the business needs.
- Proven experience of implementing effective change management processes.
- High level of customer focus and commercial awareness