Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 26-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the Facility Management team in completion of multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and/or coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work.
- Response to client inquiries and complaints.
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs facilities inspections and prepares reports.
- May coordinate and manage the move, add and change activities.
- Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on the work order and billing procedures.
- Processes invoices and ensures proper cost centre coding.
- Reviews periodic reports including financials, and explains variances.
- Works with the finance team to correct the error
- Preferred Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in Soft Services ie. for cleanroom (HVAC) in the manufacturing industry.