Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Attends client meetings.
• Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, and janitorial work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
• Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
• Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities.
• Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
• Manages capital projects. Prepares capital project and operating budget and variance reports.
• Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
• Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
• Provides process and procedure training.
• Energy saving projects
• Conducts financial/business analysis including preparation of reports.
• Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work.
• Cruise checking and follow the corrections
• Other duties may be assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Facility Management certification preferred. Driver's license may be required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
• Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet. Ability to use work order system.
• Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems. Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.
Qualifications and Education:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
• Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred