Site Manager - Hefei
Anhui , China
Date published: 3-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities to drive the performance across this expanding business and team.
- Ensure the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including: contract compliance, performance management against KPI’s, cost savings initiatives, and customer satisfaction.
- Manages CBRE team of facilities personnel and maintenance contractors to achieve business results in terms of cost, site delivery, timeliness and quality.
- Prepare facility maintenance strategy and LOP.
- Responsible for maintenance, vendor management and contract administration covering services related to facilities management
- Incorporate an owner's mentality, responsible for managing all aspects of the facilities, including facilities support services, quality assurance of the building and general support services, overall budget administration.
- Establish performance criteria and parameters for vendors and service providers. In conjunction with procurement, initiates leverage on vendor contracts, service agreements and volume of procurement.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the facilities service desk/helpdesk through the facilities management team.
- Reduce, manage, analyze and report Operating expense. Assist CBRE management with the preparation of annual budgets and full year projections.
- Build a strong working relationship with the Corning facility staff to ensure proper integrity of services provided.
- Maintain proper documentation of requests, changes, incidents, QMS, etc.
- Work with clients, CBRE team and management to continually look for ways to improve service quality, service ratings and leverage opportunities
- Observes and ensure compliance with regulatory codes and environmental guidelines, company policies and procedures and establish critical systems testing and emergency procedures.
- Ability to satisfy clients that require extraordinarily high service levels. Fully understand Statement of Work and act within its guidelines.
- Supervise, mentor and train staff.