Shift Engineer Mckinley Taguig
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 7-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Facilities Management.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Reporting to the Lead Facilities Manager, the shift maintenance engineer is responsible for completing planned maintenance and unforeseen repairs within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies.
Carry out all planned, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks in accordance with maintenance systems
Troubleshooting in order to diagnose and correct faults and complete a risk assessment before starting maintenance tasks
Management of spares, procurement of maintenance tools, parts & consumables
Provide comprehensive breakdown information and actions taken to support the planned maintenance system (HVAC/ Airconditioning System Units etc.)
Initiate, recommend & contribute towards continuous improvement activities
Ensure all related documentation & record keeping for the shift is up to date
Ensure Health & Safety and Housekeeping protocols are followed
The right candidate for this role:
Time served qualification (Mechanical discipline preferred)
Previous experience in an Engineering role within a facility/ base-building set-up environment
Experience in troubleshooting and fault finding (HVAC/ Airconditioning System Units etc.)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Positive, pro-active attitude and strong team building skills
Must be amenable to work in Mckinley, Taguig