Shift Chargeman (A0/A1)
Penang , Malaysia
Date published: 15-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To perform operational and preventive maintenance task.
- To install, repair, troubleshoot, maintain and service all electrical and electronic systems under the contract.
- To comply with company rules and regulations and adhere to ISO14000 and QS9000 Standard.
- To modify the electrical wiring system when or as per required
- Response and close service requests from customers within service level agreement.
- Maintain plant equipment to operate in tip-top condition.
- Assist the management in energy savings through equipment operation
- Assist in the set-up audio and video system for auditorium or meeting rooms when required.
- Provide assistance to service and building maintenance team when needed.
- Write daily shift report and scheduling of equipment maintenance work. Take daily plant reading.
- Able to work shift as and when required
- Registration with Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Adheres to ISO standards and practices good housekeeping at all times
- Undertakes any additional/ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors as and when the need arises. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have A0/A1 Chargeman certificate. With at least 1 year of experience in related work
- Possesses strong leadership skills, initiate, committed, willing to learn, pleasant disposition and general clean habits.
- Must be a team player, have a sense of responsibility to meet the objectives of the organization.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Able to write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Hands on experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.