1. Manage all operations and engineering systems maintenance as required, including HVAC, electrical system, generator and UPS, fire services, security control and computer room precision A/C systems.
2. Manage outsource service providers and maintain operating standards and procedures.
3. Act as internal users/clients interface.
4. Manage reporting and correspondence.
5. Implement daily check, PPM and emergency call service for engineering system.
6. Weekly visual check on the architectural and building services installations.
7. Record all changes to the in-built drawings and documentations;
9. Assist manager in ensuring that all project activities comply with company policies and ethics;
10 Provide professional corrective action and service required as required and directed and
ensure that all activities are documented;
11. Perform related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
1. Above 3 years related working experience in large scale companies.
2. Hands-on experience in various facility equipment’s, including but not limited to HVAC, Electric power, UPS, low voltage systems etc.
3. High voltage /low voltage certification is required.
4. Good skill in risk assessment and basic EHS knowledge.
5. Well conduct emergency case, 24 hours emergency call out standby is a must.
6. Good interpersonal skills and team player.
Qualifications and Education:
1. Secondary school, professional certificate or diploma with major in Electrical, M&E or related fields