Service Centre Supervisor
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 3-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reviews standard operating procedures for the IT Service Desk. Defines metrics and manages the performance of the IT Service Desk analysts to CBRE internal clients in an effort to achieve or exceed established service level agreements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the primary contact for all non-standard service related enquiries and escalations. Coordinates and tracks resources, contacts and work in collaboration with service owners and managers to ensure timely incident resolution.
- Ensures that new and ongoing service and support meets agreed-upon customer expectations and are aligned with contractual service level agreements. Monitors service definition/design related activities, including the development of key performance indicators.
- Identifies opportunities for service improvements, leads discussions with the customer and raises funding requests with the IT BRM as required, and/or changes for review if required.
- Teams with necessary process owners, service owners and managers throughout the service management lifecycle.
- Develops and matures phone/ticket escalation processes.
- Provides data and reporting of KPIs and trends to IT management on an ad-hoc basis.
- Oversees solutions repository and ensures top quality solutions are available to the staff.
- Manages process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned