Join a key growth area within our Pacific business
Full time with flexibility offered
Sydney CBD location
At CBRE, our Workplace Strategy mission is to enable people to do their best work. Our services address our clients’ needs across the life-cycle of their workplace - from definition of strategy, through to experience implementation and change management support, on to occupancy and continuous monitoring of space utilization and effectiveness.
Due to recent appointments by various clients, we have an exciting newly created opportunity for an innovative and motivated Senior Consultant with expertise in workplace strategy development to join our Pacific team. With CBRE’s unparalleled access to innovative local and global clients, you will be a critical player in developing new concepts and thought leadership of the future of work. You will be degree qualified with several years’ experience related to the delivery of strategy services for both occupier and landlord clients.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Leverage your knowledge of commercial building design, placemaking and occupier drivers to help investors deliver exceptional workplace experiences in new developments or existing asset refurbishments
- Be an activate participant in internal and external thought leadership debates, including contribution to CBRE research papers and discussions
- Support lead generation activities. Meeting with, and pitching to, potential new clients regarding their workplace strategy needs
- Lead key client’s engagements and act as both advisor, educator and respectful challenger in the rapidly evolving workstyle options and possibilities
- Engage with a range of stakeholders at all levels and adopt a variety of research techniques to reveal data driven insights and form recommendations for their workplace strategy
- Produce visual display of quantitative and qualitative information to communicate key insights, spatial guidelines and space estimates in a format for design teams
- Provide design comment or peer review to clients as they work with architects on their concept developments
- Understand the evaluation processes for workplace building or accommodation selection and the different parameters that can be reviewed
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong understanding of local and international workstyles and occupancy models
- Patience and empathy with a focus on strategy rather than detailed design services
- An inherent ability to motivate and negotiate with advanced problem solving proficiency
- Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit and use of various project management approaches/tools
If working in a curious, entrepreneurial and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.