Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 27-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Prepares and completes analysis and research on simple appraisal assignments.
- Prepares written market value reports from cover to cover with substantial analytical guidance of a senior appraiser.
- Attempts to make a comparison analysis based on sales of similar properties.
- Analyzes of past revenue and expense performance and attempts to project a stabilized operating statement.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (BA/BS) in Economic, Real Estate, Civil Engineering, Property valuation and related field
- 2-3 years experience in the valuation profession or related real estate business for Senior Level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires average knowledge of financial real estate terms and principles with Basic understanding of approaches to value of real estate assets.
- Good command of speaking and writing, both Thai and English
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel