Senior Transfer Pricing Manager, APAC
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 4-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE Corporate Tax collaborates with our Global Finance and business partners in an effort to improve the tax efficiency of CBRE's operations and optimize the tax results of acquisitions, divestitures, and reorganizations while ensuring that tax filing and payment obligations are met and tax activity is accurately reflected in financial reports.
Due to expansion, we present an opportunity for a Senior Transfer Pricing Manager to join our team in Hong Kong in a newly created role. Key to success is the ability to develop effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders, while implementing global policies.
- Be a core member CBRE’s global transfer pricing team, discuss corporate wide transfer pricing policies, and provide feedback in a timely manner to global TP team on challenges and foreseen issues.
- Remain up-to-date with local and regional economic issues, including but not limited to monitoring regulation development, controversy, etc.
- Implementation of global transfer pricing policies in APAC region to ensure that all methodology and documentation adopted follows CBRE’s global TP policies as well as local tax regulations.
- Interact with region and country finance leaders to explain corporate transfer pricing policies and address their queries effectively.
- Active involvement in both regional and global tax planning projects. Provide inputs from transfer pricing perspectives for tax audit or tax authority enquiries.
- Provide trainings to peers (mainly APAC tax team and finance team), on Transfer Pricing related topics.
- Work directly with external advisor to complete transfer pricing related projects, including not but limited to documentation, benchmark study, etc
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Approximately 15years' tax experience, including 8-10 years specializing in transfer pricing area.
- Balanced experience between Big 4 accounting firm and in-house positions. Experience gained within MNC and service industry preferred.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Taxation, or Economics, with CPA or equivalent qualification.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of integrity, discretion and customer focus.
- Ability to work as an integral part of both global and regional tax team.
- Strong analytical and influencing skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience working across a variety of jurisdictions within APAC.
- Organized and methodical approach with a high degree of problem solving ability.