Senior Technician / Property Officer (Technical) - HarbourFront
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 8-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Estate Manager with specific responsibilities for the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Development.
Duties of the above include, inter-alia the following tasks:
- Co-ordinate and assisting in the daily operation of the M&E services, carrying out all planned maintenance schedules and periodic inspection, and up-keep of all M&E services.
- To ensure that M&E service contractors conduct the servicing properly and in accordance to the service contract.
- To attend to minor building works such as painting, patching and plumbing works.
- To trouble shoot on any failure to the M&E services.
- To maintain a proper stock control for all electrical/mechanical accessories and materials purchase.
- To maintain record on M&E fault and submit monthly status to EM.
- Maintain M&E maintenance service chits and inspection checklist.
- To respond and attend to all emergency calls, after office hours and during major breakdown.
- To attend to residents’ complaints.
- To attend to any other job function that may be assigned from time to time.