Senior Sourcing Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to source, negotiate and manage service provider(s) for outsourced services, technology enablement, data services and change management. Responsible for coordinating strategy and its execution at local, regional and global levels with business stakeholders, operational and global shared services team members and executive sponsors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements national/regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
- Executes the RFP process, solution selection and negotiations to achieve the desired results.
- Manages the supplier/contractor certification process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities.
- Prepares and maintain contracts with national/regional service providers in accordance with company standards.
- Mentors and educates the CBRE organization on contemporary outsourcing practices and the value of applying them with third party providers to support CBRE business interests.
- Manages issues and expectations across a broad range of skill sets, locations and cultures both internally and with service providers.
- Partners with Finance to outline potential value and ROI for proposed initiatives and tracking results.
- Serves as key point of contact for utilization management and coordination with outside procurement/e-procurement solutions.
- Participates on behalf of the company in approved or sponsored procurement organizations or related initiatives.
- Conducts periodic visits to supplier work locations to evaluate vendor performance.
- Develops company-wide policies and procedures, playbooks and other organizational materials with respect to national/regional sourcing.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree; Eight or more years’ experience in strategic sourcing, vendor management, outsourcing, consulting, program management, transitions, service quality improvements or other related experience.
- Aptitude in working with international colleagues and suppliers to coordinate and execute global strategies within a dynamic team environment. Demonstrated experience with service providers, multi-year contract management and playing key governance roles with outsourced providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite Products and Internet navigation. Experience in working with and managing e-procurement and contracts management platforms. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.