Senior Regional Facilities Manager
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 30-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key leadership position
Strategic Client Account
Sydney CBD location
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong and dynamic leader with excellent relationship management and issue resolution skills, to join our CBRE Asset Management Team on a major strategic account. The role has the responsibility to deliver a best in class facilities management consulting service across a portfolio of office and industrial assets within the State of New South Wales.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain and foster healthy, productive and harmonious professional relationships between the client, tenants, contractors, staff and other relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
- Lead and develop a team of diverse professionals for the successful delivery of services championing the highest standards of customer service
- Lead the development of performance strategies to ensure reliability, efficiency and cost efficient operational excellence across the portfolio
- Full P&L management, financial analysis and reporting. In collaboration with others, manage Workplace Health and Safety, Sustainability, Risk and Compliance
- Lead in the development of best practice reporting and documentation to ensure business improvement operational excellence initiatives across the portfolio
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A proven track record in leading and engaging a diverse team across multiple site locations
- The highest levels of customer service and performance standards
- Excellent organisational, client relationship and people management skills
- Previous contractor management experience, solid financial acumen, the ability to resolve issues and work to tight deadlines within a changing environment
- Experience within the facilities management industry with solid technical knowledge
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.