Strategic client account
Excellent career development opportunity
Melbourne CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Deliver efficient and cost-effective operational management of the assets within the portfolio
- Direct liaison with owners, occupiers and operational personnel.
- Management of policies and procedures in line with owner objectives, investment strategies and occupier requirements.
- Preparing annual business strategy plans to reflect objectives of the owners
- Monitoring of financial transactions and compliance relative to lease and contractual obligations.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant experience within the property management field with a strong focus on sophisticated Commercial, A Grade, premium grade or Retail assets
- Tertiary Qualifications in property or marketing related discipline
- Previous financial reporting experience in a similar role within the property industry
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight time frames
- A customer focused approach and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.