Deliver outstanding service as part of a highly experienced Property Management team
Diverse Client Base
Western Sydney Location
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join the CBRE Property management team, based in Western Sydney. Reporting to the Director, this position will be responsible and accountable for the overall performance and properties managed by CBRE.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Taking responsibility and accountability for the overall performance of the property management and building services operations.
- Maintaining close liaison with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel with reference to a variety of requirements/issues.
- Administering all leases and maintaining a current and accurate tenancy schedule.
- Administration & reporting, including strategy plans, cash flow budgeting and overseeing all financial transactions.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Develop plans to identify growth opportunities, and implement marketing strategies to support business development
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- At least 4 years' experience in commercial property management
- Previous financial reporting experience in a similar role within the property industry
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication and have the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Superior organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple properties and diverse clients;
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community
We look forward to hearing from you.