Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Be responsible and accountable for the overall performance of the portfolio of properties
- Maintain close liaison with owners, tenants and operational personnel with regards to leases activities to ensure compliance, lease renewals, rent reviews, preparation of lease and license documentation including other legal matters
- Prepare annual business strategy, detailed monthly report and cash flow budgets, including analysis and forecasting
- Monitor all financial transactions including arranging regular remittances debts collection, authorising payment and reporting.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Extensive experience in the management of industrial or retail properties
- Excellent communication skill with the ability to communicate with all level of stakeholders
- High level attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced level experience in Microsoft packages
- Driving license and own car required.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.