Senior Property Executive (M&E) Commercial, Raffles Place
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 20-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Centre Manager and ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Commercial property at Raffles Place
Responsibilities include the following:
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes, and M&E equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Work with tenants on their fit-out projects
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with subsidiary proprietors/occupiers and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on subsidiary proprietors fitting out works.
- Address technical concerns of the owner / tenants.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by management.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Facilities) with minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar role, managing commercial building and has a sound knowledge of building M&E systems
- Candidates who has more years of experience but do not have Diploma / Degree may apply.
- Possess good communication skills and able to front and liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well and build excellent rapport with stakeholders / partners / tenants and vendors at all levels
- Property management experience in a retail / commercial development a strong advantage