Great development and career progression opportunities
Build and maintain strong client relationships
Sydney CBD Location
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Preparing monthly reporting packs which includes balance sheet reconciliation, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries
- Working under pressure due to tight reporting deadlines
- Presenting monthly financial results to the client
- Preparing outgoing reconciliations (both monthly & annually)
- Assisting with annual budgets and forecasts when required
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, and/or CPA/CA qualification and extensive work experience as a property accountant
- Excellent communication skills and possess a genuine commitment to customer service
- Time management and organisational skills and an ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of property accounting software as well as advanced Excel skills
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.