Senior Project Coordinator
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 28-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The PMO serving the client account in the APAC region requires the services of a Project Coordinator. The APAC Project Coordinator ‘APAC PjC’ will report to the APAC Project Lead. The role is based in Hong Kong. The APAC PjC’s day-to-day work will be under the supervision of the APAC Programme Managers. The ‘APAC PjC’ is to provide programme management and administrative support the APAC Programme Managers throughout the entire life cycle of capital projects across the APAC region, from initiation to close out.
- Uphold the mission and standards of CBRE and support firm-wide initiatives.
- Proactively seek opportunities to support the PMO team.
- Develop and maintain a ‘Project Coordination Playbook’.
- Identify best practice and proactively propose improvements to project templates, tools and processes in the interests of achieving account excellence and providing superior services to our clients.
- Proactively liaise with PjC counterparts in EMEA in the interests of knowledge sharing, identifying best practice and achieving consistency.
- Focus on risk to deliverables and account KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Ensure a clear understanding of work requested and associated deadlines. Communicate status and completion of assignment to the requesting Programme Manager. Execute work assignments as directed to a high standard.
- Support Programme Managers in preparing documentation as required (e.g. project feasibility documentation, project approval documentation, meeting minutes, client presentations, etc.).
- Manage the setting up of projects in the relevant project platforms/applications.
- Manage electronic project filing.
- Liaise with and obtain information from variable Project Management consultants as required.
- Oversee and report on project closeout activities ensuring all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Perform additional job duties which may be required from time to time as required.
- Understand sourcing guidelines and provide support to Programme Managers on sourcing activities as required.
- Manage vendor registration in the relevant systems.
- Support Programme Managers and the Capital Management team in the preparation of project budgets.
- Ensure the integrity of project financial data in project applications and platforms.
- Review and challenge cash flow forecasts and budget reports received from project consultants.
- Track risks to the ‘On Budget’ KPI (Key Performance Indicator) for each project and report as required.
- Manage PMO ‘Cost Save’ reporting.
- Manage the raising and issuance of project related Purchase Orders in a timely manner.
- Support the invoice approval and processing processes. Liaise closely with the client Accounts Payable and CBRE Finance teams as required.
- Raise and track the approval of funding requests in the project financial platform.
- Ensure the integrity of project schedule data in the project applications and platforms.
- Track risks to the ‘On Time’ KPI (Key Performance Indicator) for each project and report as required.
- Ensure key project documentation is uploaded to project applications.
- Review integrity of document information prior to upload.
- Enforce document naming convention for documents to maintain consistency across APAC projects.
- Support Programme Managers in preparing documentation as required (e.g. project feasibility documentation, project approval documentation, meeting minutes, client presentations, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years in a data entry/analysis role (experience in Project Management, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field an advantage).
- Construction and/or finance related qualification.
- Knowledge of basic project management and construction management practices.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to integrate into the PMO team by effectively building internal/external networks. Confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels.
- Self disciplined, proactive and motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude. Willing to participate and contribute.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, manage time effectively and establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced team environment.