Senior Project Coordinator (APAC)
Kwai Chung , Hong Kong
Date published: 19-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The PMO serving the client in the APAC region requires the services of a Project Coordinator. The APAC Project Coordinator will report to the APAC Project Execution Lead and day-to-day work will be under the supervision of the APAC Programme Managers. The APAC Project Coordinator is to provide administrative support the APAC Programme Manager throughout the entire life cycle of capital projects across the APAC region, from initiation to close out.
- Uphold the mission and standards of CBRE and support firm-wide initiatives;
- Proactively support the Programme Managers;
- Maintain and enhance Playbooks (Project Management Playbook, Project Sourcing Playbook, etc.).
- Identify best practice and proactively propose improvements to project templates, tools and processes in the interests of achieving account excellence and providing a superior services to the client;
- Proactively liaise with Project Coordinator counterparts in EMEA in the interests of knowledge sharing, identifying best practice and achieving consistency;
- Focus on risk to deliverables and account KPIs (Key Performance Indicators);
- Ensure a clear understanding of work requested and associated deadlines. Communicate status and completion of assignment to the requesting Programme Managers. Execute work assignments as directed to a high standard;
- Manage the setting up of projects in the relevant project platforms/applications;
- Liaise with and obtain information from variable Project Management consultants as required;
- Oversee and report on project closeout activities ensuring all deliverables and deadlines are met;
- Perform additional job duties which may be required from time to time as required.
- Minimum of 3 years in a data entry/analysis role (experience in Project Management, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field an advantage);
- Construction and/or finance related qualification;
- Knowledge of basic project management and construction management practices;
- Experience of working in a corporate office environment an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to integrate into the PMO team by effectively building internal/external networks. Confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels;
- Strong English spoken and written communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced skills in office software systems including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, etc. Experience with Enterprise Systems/Software/Applications (e.g. Ariba, SAP, Oracle) an advantage.