Regional Project/Programme Manager- Real Estate
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 1-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to provide program management from medium to large, complex, cross-functional projects and programs.
- Characteristics of responsible projects/programs:
- Complexity: Medium to Large
- Risk: Medium to Large
- Value: Typically > $1M - $10 M
- Geography: National/Regional/Global
- Oversees a Team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads medium to large, complex cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end using a formal PMO process. Facilitates the development of a charter and integrated timeline. Ensures that all functions remain on schedule and that issues get escalated and resolved and that the program is completed successfully.
- Facilitates meetings to review active and pending projects (project pipeline). Collaborates with the core team to develop solutions and lead project team(s) through implementation and completion.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program(s); may contract and manage vendors.
- May provide consultation on complex medium to large scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Creates, maintains & distributes routine PMO reports, including status reports and updated Gantt charts.
- May manage/oversee a team who are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects and programs. Serves as the primary client contact and escalation point for any staffing, bandwidth or delivery issues.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within a single functional or operational area.
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends the same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labour, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviours that are consistent with the company's values.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Minimum of 10 years of related experience. Prior Supervisory experience preferred.
- PgMP (Program Management Professional) or PMP (Project Management Professional) certifications preferred.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take the desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Strong process skills, negotiating, decision-making and analytical skills are necessary. Demonstrated ability in project management processes, tools and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain effective professional/client relationships.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Must be able to work in Marina Bay 1