Opportunity to lead a technical services team
Global Client portfolio based in Sydney CBD
Asset Services Division
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the day to day operations and project works for the facilities management team and drive quality and performance
- Review systems and processes relevant to the demolition and tunneling project works
- Act as a senior escalation point for all onsite tenants and stakeholders
- Provide leadership to stakeholders across multiple sites
- Regularly engage with the client, maintaining positive relationships and responding to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Undertake risk management compliance for the asset.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Engineering Qualifications with extensive experience in technical services within facilities management
- Experience managing and leading a team of facilities management staff
- Strong operational skills with an ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines
- Effective communication skills and a passion for customer service delivery
- An understanding and application of statutory legislation imposing or affecting operations and building services including Occupational Health and Safety
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.