Shanghai , China
Date published: 7-Jan-2019
Key roles and responsibilities:
I. To generate agency business in the sale and/or leasing of properties for the Department and Company, working as an integral member of a cohesive team to meet the Department’s sales targets.
II. To service the sale or leasing requirements of clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate and secure repeat business and referrals for the Department and Company.
III. To assist in marketing programmes, collation of data information, and research activities.
IV. To carry out any other duties as assigned by your Department Head or the Management.
1) To generate agency business in the sale and/or leasing of properties for the Department by a variety of methods, including but not limited to: telephone and letter canvassing, investigative legwork, market research, developing business contacts, advertising activities, scanning of media information, and effective follow-up of telephone enquiries and client databases.
2) To service the needs of existing clients and to cultivate and secure repeat business and referrals for the Department and Company.
3) To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the Department Head, working as part of a cohesive team to identify business opportunities and generate business for the Company.
4) To assist in the Department’s marketing programmes and other activities in respect of client instructions. These activities include: conducting sales and marketing pitches; submission of proposals, activities in public relations and promotions; and production of brochures, reports and Power Point presentations.
5) To assist in the collation of stock and occupancy data information, and landlord/tenant profiles or buyer/seller information, and to ensure that the databases are kept current.
6) To produce letters, reports, flyers and mailshots for publication to landlords/tenants or buyers/sellers, and prospective clients as well as reports for internal communication.
7) To supply market information to the Research Department and assist with research projects when directed to do so.
8) To work as a part of a cohesive team within the Department and to co-operate with members of other departments when appropriate, in all matters relating to the generation of business and the running of the Department.
9) In the course of client contact, you should be mindful of sourcing for new business not only for your Department but other departments as well. You are expected to pass on leads and market information to the relevant departments for action with a view to generating business for the Company.
10) Any other assignments as directed by the Department Head or the Management.
• At least 3 years’ relevant industry experience with bachelor degree;
• Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Ability to understand the needs of clients;
• Sound mathematical skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, collaboration and team work approach in business.