Paya Lebar , Singapore
Date published: 25-Jul-2019
The Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) business at CBRE is the world’s largest provider of outsourced real estate solutions to corporate occupiers. CBRE GWS works closely with clients to develop solutions that make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance.
The Company offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management, property management, investment management, appraisal and valuation, property leasing, strategic consulting, property sales, mortgage services and development services.
The role of the Senior Managing Director, Global Workplace Solutions is to drive growth across the above range of services with clients in SEA. The role forms part of the APAC Global Workplace Solutions Executive Committee.
• Critically assess the current business practices to ensure it is operationally sound and positioned for growth, and then execute effective business growth strategies in line with regional and global business strategies and have full P&L responsibility for SEA.
• Leverage known networks and relationships to win new business.
• Create a pro-active and cohesive culture to drive various growth initiatives.
• Deepen penetration into large corporates as well as with global corporates by strengthening top- level relationships with existing and future accounts / clients.
• Analyze and implement operational improvement opportunities in all areas of Enterprise Facilities
Management and Project Management businesses in the SEA.
• Proactively communicate with regional and global colleagues to find GWS best practices that can be shared and imitated in the SEA and would add additional value to clients.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and take proactive action in resolving client claims and requests and leverage those opportunities to gain further client trust and additional, add-on businesses.
• Mentor, educate and develop talent, and broaden the perspectives and mind-set of the current staff who may have a fixed mindset regarding existing facilities management business practices.
• Act and manage the country with honesty and integrity, following the highest ethical standards and complying with all local legal regulations.
CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Over 16,000 professionals focus on the alignment of our clients’ overall business objectives with their real estate requirements. The Asia Pacific region comprises 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Australia, New Zealand, India, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Greater China including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. We work together to provide unparalleled tools and resources, leverage, credibility, market coverage and local expertise.
If you are looking for a role that has high visibility and will help elevate your career then apply now
Please note due to the volume of response anticipated for this role; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted